Join the vPlanner team for the next webinar in our educational series designed to introduce the features of vPlanner V2.0. Introduced earlier this year, vPlanner V2.0 is specifically designed to support production management and the Last Planner® System. This version also includes an innovative elastic-subscription model that makes vPlanner affordable for the smallest projects, yet scalable to support larger project as well as the overall enterprise.
- Understand the basics of planning for production management.
- Distinguish the various roles and responsibilities of team members involved in planning and managing production.
- Learn how vPlanner integrates with planning tools like MS Project, Primavera P6, and Schedule Planner.
- Determine how to bring more workflow visibility with vPlanner.
- Learn how to create visual dashboards to track trends and identify opportunities for further improvement.
- Learn how to get started or how take your current planning efforts to the next level.
Samir Emdanat, Director of vPlanner Product Development. Samir is an industry-recognized leader known for his approach to overall project integration, which has consistently yielded breakthrough results across various industries. His completed projects have received numerous industry awards for their application of lean thinking and innovative use of VDC technologies, resulting in considerably faster, higher quality, and less expensive construction without compromising the owner's stated values.
Peter Ghafari, Director of Business Development. Peter began his career as a management consultant with various Fortune 100 companies to bring agile thinking and best practices to the development of high-tech manufacturing space. Peter manages Ghafari's network of current and future users and oversees multiple project implementations.